Thursday, November 29, 2007

emo~

hmm.. for the pass few weeks, i feel very happy althou camp stuff getting messy n getting more n more.. but dono why.. working with a bunch of friends make me feeel more warm and make me feel like i'm actually exist in this world.. sound weird huh ? * honestly i feel weird too *

some ppl call it as " emo ".. some ppl called it as crazy.. i dono.. i just feel like i'm nobody in this world and not needed at all.. sigh...

but recently i feel kinda happy and feel like there is some1 for me... i dono my feeling is true o not.. cos i dono wat is the " feed back ".. is it because again i'm giving out on my own ? o is it this time it's from the both side.. hmmm... i wonder.. n i dono.. i dono why i'm being choosen.. cos i'm a lousy guy.. i'm a loser.. i got nothing at all... no money.. no car.. hmm.. i dono... if u read this blog just tell me how ! i really confuse now... 547 days already... i can't imagine i actually counted it..

i feel like i'm lost... lost as in i dono wat to do and dono wat am i talking about and dono wat am i suppose to respon o do... n this only apply when i'm facing u.. why GOD give me such a weird personalilty ? why can't GOD give me a better one and make me a better minded person ?? sigh... i'm confused...

hmm... sometimes time we spend talking together is limited but i treasured each and every single moment of it... i dono why.. time we talk pass very fast and things i wanted to tell u are thousand till i can't finish it.. or should i say i dono how to express it out.. hmmm...

pls.. just don ignore me and don ignore wat i asked and don treat me for granted anymore ok ? hmmm... that's hurt when u did that... hmm...

No comments: