Saturday, June 21, 2008

just another emo post...

again new semester started again.. n now i'm in delta and tat officially make me seniors to others.. haha... i feel so speechless and not expressive enough these days.. dono why mayb because of alot of things happened tat starting now on i would only keep my mouth shut ! stop asking and accept the facts !!! is tat wat i really wan ? i dono... sigh..

life is again so misearable to me ! i wanted something/someone so much but yet she is so near but yet so far from me.. one thing i really regret is tat i let her go once o mayb not just once... i really wan to hold her tight n never let go again.. but how ? can just tell me how or some1 can just give me some advice ?? but then those are the most memorable memories i had all these while after i left my hometown to here..

although there are alot of good memories with friends and my ttc family but then i reallly feel tat i'm being left out.. is it whether i think too much o is it really wat it is happening ?? i dono.. can some1 tell me ?? hmm...

through this whole week, i been spending most of my evening at training ground and gym.. why ? keep fit ? i think i should but then actually i just don feel like being alone.. i wish i could spend more time with u and know u more but then why u just can't ? i don have much time as we can be together for another one year.. hmmm... i tried not to ask tat much and accept wat is the fact but i really don think i can... wat is the world happening ? GOD said HE give every1 the same thing but then i don think it's true.. this world is really unfair and ppl never treat u back like how u treated them.. hmm...

well.. this is just another emo post... sigh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro.i will always be ur side to support u. Although i am so far from you rite now..but my spirit will support..if got any problem..dont forget to find me...let me tell you wat i have learn in aus..for me, god had already give you chance already(i meant the gal thingy) is whether you have taken the chance o not or u can think other point of view..mayb the gal not the MRS RIGHT...so mayb god had prepare another better one for you in the future...life is so miserable..i got one sentence to give you.."Let GO, n Let GOD"..peace my bro..

Anonymous said...

Пользуйся настоящими удовольствиями так чтобы не повредить будущим
!!!