Monday, October 13, 2008

just now...

just now..when i walked back from library.. i looked up into the sky.. there isn't any star.. moon have been covered by clouds.. lighting " roar " and the sky become bright.. the distance seem to be long tonight.. my heart is beating in a constant rate... my eyes look straight to the road... my foot steps are slow and i don seem to walk in a proper way.. why ?

sky describe my feeling tonight.. i'm cover with disappointment, sadness, and some feeling tat can't be describle.. i dono why.. lighting is like my feeling.. i feel like shout it out and let me feels better.. and my world will be bright for a seconds.. but it turn back dark again..

distance from campus to my house just 10 to 15 minutes walk.. but why today i took 20 minutes ? hmm.. so near but yet it's very far...

my footstep is slow.. my footsteps are improper.. i feel lost.. i feel sad... i really don feel tat i'm in it.. can i go back to my proper paces ? i wonder... why am i feel lost all the time ? why i just can't know wat is happening ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm... y do u always let sadness take over ur life? think positive n u'll find wonderful things around u.. dont let sadness rule u..take care...

Anonymous said...

u made me worry..do take good care of urself ok...

wenhow said...

wahhh... thank u thank u... btw.. who is anonymous 1 n anonymous 2 ? hahha.. can notify urself ah ? :D