Wednesday, November 12, 2008

hopeless~~~~~~~~~

once again, it's an emo post... this time i felt hopeless... why ? something i couldn't solve it.. cos it's doesn't only depends on my side.. but i really dono wat is the problems of me.. ppl keep give some excuse and reason.. is it my problems ? why should i suffer all this kind of thingy ? all this while i behave well, try make it perfect and smooth...

but...

in the end, nothing seem to be right for me... all ppl did just give me and sms telling " sorry " ? what the fuck !!! if u really can't make it then u shouldn't have started it.. i tot u said u can "forsee" something ? nahhhh...

now relationship question... is it age really matter tat much ? will u felt the different even if it just only few months different ? hmmm.. ops.. if i hmm i will have owe somebody a present... but i still wanna to " hmmm... "

next.... if pay for somebody, and tat person said he/she will pay u back.. but in the end, tat person also never do tat o even totally forgot about it.. so will u ask tat person to pay u ? em... if me, i will see me n tat person is wat kind of relationship lor.. wat about u ?

again.. next.. if ur gf owe some1 an big amount of money.. will u pay for her ? if me, i will even if i will be broke o even borrow money from others... u ?

next next next... why is it there isn't any1 be there for u when u feel hopeless ? but why is it there always somebody come to find u when they are facing something ?

sigh... hopefully there is some ppl can answer me... ciaoz...

6 comments:

Yik Ming said...

Hey man...don't be so hopeless..I know this is just short term direction loss...I myself also in training without any direction, sometimes dont even know whether I will end up being an engineer or not..or shall I make a shift...question mark...

Hope you can find your ways :)

wenhow said...

hey.. thanks ya bro.. btw.. how's ur training ? hahah.. any suggestion on industrial training or any company to intro ? hehhe..

宿影 said...

加油~尽自己的能力去解决吧~

wenhow said...

thanks ya shu ying.. wakakka.. remember to remind me about ur fen chui pi !! hahah...

Yik Ming said...

haih...My training is boring man...but it's good for me as I can do my own stuffs...

It really depends on your luck sometimes to find a company, in big company the ppl there will respect you and probably you may learn a lot there while in small company, hardly can have anything for you to do...if they let you do also some not very important task...

Some of my friends work OT everyday, from morning till late night...which I think is quite tiring and the allowance is not much more than me....

So it really depends on your luck sometimes...good luck and all the best to you anyway, if you really want to know those companies I mention above, do chat to me in private way, b'coz i think is not good to reveal the company name here...:)

Anonymous said...

hey..
sometimes,when u hv tried sumthing very hard for a very long period,but u still cant get the satisfied result..mayb u should think of other ways or mayb..aim..
i dun know much abt ur relationship prob,but from ur posts,i really can understand ur feeling..and i reeally hope u can go through this very soon.
add oil k~~