Tuesday, January 20, 2009

on holiday...

holiday finally begin.. well for me it just started lak cos i been doing nothing when i get back to kuching.. hahha.. wat to do ? friends are still back in their uni or i don really know who is still in kuching o back in kuching ... hmpff..





home in kuching got almost everything i need to survive like food, oxygen, water, washine machine, bed, tv, astro, dvd and bla bla bla... EXCEPT INTERNET !!! guess wat.. i'm now online at KFC near my house !! hahha..

btw.. 3rd day of chinese new year which is 28th of jan 2009 will be my open house.. hehe..

below is the way to my house lak..







sorry i know it's small.. take note tat all road tat been drawn is not according to the actual scales ya.. might be some turning or lorong i dint drew out !!! just give me a call lak k !!! hehe..

No comments: