Monday, July 9, 2007

3rd week of blogging

hmm.. now i know why some ppl like to blog alot.. hahha... some ppl blog because they are boring.. some ppl blog because they wan ppl know wat happened to them daily.... some ppl blog because they wan to earn money ! i wonder how... hehe... some ppl blog because they wan to to " ke poh " ppl's stuff... and bla bla bla bla bla...

while i blog because i wan to keep things that i done before and as a record for me before i forget all of them... hehhe... well... i getting " older " liaw... hahha...

well... i guess today gotta be very busy cos i got training from 5pm to 10pm then gotta come back do some study awhile n tomorrow class is 8am.. haihz... very the pack ahh... like i said before my life is all about study, club and society matter, table tennis and friends... n also my family !!! argh... i miss them alot n can't wait to go back this aug to see them.. hahha... although they are kinda naggy sometimes and also limit me alot but it's good to have them nag at me when i kinda lost my direction... hahha...

btw... my mum's birthday is coming... any suggestion wat i can make o do for her ?? hehhe...

2 comments:

Brenda, said...

Since u cant go back to celebrate with her, guess a phone call wishing her HAPPY BIRTHDAY would be sweet! =)
OR u can also ask your dad to get her something nice or a cake or something, because that's what I always do.. Teach my dad tricks to "ACT SWEET" to my mum. lol!

wenhow said...

hahha... i tot of making a card for her actually... since now i'm not in kch mar so send her a card lor... hehe..