Tuesday, July 17, 2007

friend ?

friend ? wat we called friend ? wat does friend means ? wat should a friend do ? i really confuse de... haihz...

recently i realised ppl around me only will find me when they need me.. does this called friend ? i treat them like some1 important and will always concern about them but i end up just being used by them... haihz... am i just some1 who can be find when i'm needed.. sigh.. problems of having many friends and know many ppl.. i rather have just few close friends than knowing so many ppl...

just like yesterday few ppl who dint chat with me for quite sometimes nudge and buzz me... asking for help... and 2 of them whom i treated them as close friend.. just after having a bf and a gf then forget about me.. think back few months before who is ur listener of all ur " story " ?? althou i also share some of mine but i still send msg to show my concern.. haihz...

hmm.. now i learnt de... stop being some1 so nice till ppl can take advantage at me... haihz... i just hate being treat this way.. sorry to those whom i offenced... but i really feel thankful because there are really true friends around.. not to mention who cos i keep u all in heart... those who always there care for me, concern about me and always do something for me from beihind... and i wan to tell u now and here that i care about u all too... hehe... alot of hugs for u all...

No comments: