Sunday, January 13, 2008

hmm....

hmm.. from monday which is the 7th of jan.. i traveled around with a back pack n with my laptop inside to kl..

in kl, i'm not alone.. i felt very happy and warm instead.. i dono how to describe and i dono how to explain how i felt.. hmm.. it's quite confuse sometime because i never tot i can actually... hmm.. sound more mysterious right ? hmm.. well i will never say wat it's actually happened.. but this is the most happiest kl trip i ever been... these 2 days, i feel like i actually own everything and that thing is money can't buy.. no matter how much money u spend n buy stuff u can't buy that thing.. which is happiness and joy and most important is " love ".. ahem~~ who ah u must be thinking.. if u wan to know u can ask me.. hmmm... but pls.. don think too much cos it's just very simple answer..

n now.. i'm in penang.. in penang and somewhere in between " ping hua secondary school " and " gurney plaza.. must be thinking why i'm online now and doing nothing ? hmm.. cos i'm alone.. i'm alone in penang n i dono wat to do but online at a starbucks cafe... hiahz.. so pity i am.. hmm.. during these time i hope u are here for me.. i know u are not far but not near from me.. cos physically u are not really i think but when it come to soul i think u are far from me.. hmm.. i dono.. hmm... arghh !! sienz... suppose to be holiday-ing but why am i so emo ? sigh..

if some1 ever asked u " why u like me ? " wat will u answer him or her ? hmm.. for me.. like some1 there are alot of way.. like some1 because he or she is a friend ? i would said if him/her don make me feel irritated then i would like that person but only as a friend.. like some1 because he or she is useful to u ? i would said he/she is useful to me but him/her are not my friend at all.. i would said there's no reason for me if i like some1 whom i think she will be my some1 special or even more.. hmm.. there is no reason for me to like u or even now i would said i love u cos.... hmm... too many to explain n said de lak.. hm..

ok penang !!! i wan to explore penang and butterworth.. hmm.. any1 ?


*ps* i suppose to post this on wednesday but.. haha.. dono eh..

No comments: