Tuesday, September 9, 2008

pieces of me...

for 21 years i life in this world.. i found several pieces of myself..

before tat wat do u know about "pieces of me" ? some ppl say it memories.. some ppl say it just nothing.. some ppl say it feeling.. and bla bla bla bla bla... for me.. pieces of me is my life, ppl around me, ppl i love, ppl i care and things i done and go through..

my life
my life is sort of like " black n white " and nothing much special.. things seem to be very smooth and normal.. i hope tat too.. but, things isn't like wat i think.. simple !? but it's complicated.. but glad tat i got less thing to worry cos time will make things clear..

ppl around me !?
i found myself different from other.. ppl tried to make things different by trying to think something differently and tried to make changes.. i think differently cos i make thing different by trying not to think differently and tried not to make changes.. why ? i treasured everything i had now.. unless something gone or somebody leave me if not i won't let go anything or anyone..

ppl i love...
ppl i love.. my family.. my some1 special.. they make my life picture most of the piece in my life.. all sours memories and sweet memories fullness my heart and my soul... everyday things about them and wat happened on them and pray for their happiness are part of the treat for me to continue leaving.. i love u all !!

things i gone through..
everyday i encounter different ppl.. different situationss.. different thingss.. tat's make my life meaningful.. but it was years before.. life now, is way too peaceful.. i wish i couldn't have more things to worried and i wish some1 will be there for me!!! mayb i felt lonely and always alone.. hmm..

every piece of me come from each of everyone of u.. thanks alot my friendss, my family and my love ones!

No comments: