Wednesday, September 3, 2008

present for 21st...

thanks to all my friend who gave me tat BIG surpise... !!!!! it's really a bit surprise tat i got it for my 21st... a LeRun bicycle... now really can form MMUCCB already... hahha...
LeRun bicycle .. rank 4.5 stars...

then another very valuable present.. a card.. a hand made card.. thanks alot and i really love it.. now it's clip on the clip u gave me.. rank; 4.5 stars

another thanks to teapot n green shirt.. thanks for the " Poker Card " boxer... haha.. haven't start to wear but will soon.. haha.. rank: 4.5 stars..

then thanks to ghee oon for the butterfly ball with " friend forever " on it.. thanks alot !!! rank : 4.5 stars...

thanks to my sister @ cousin for the angpao.. rank : 4.5 stars.. hahha...

thanks to mum cos without u i won't be here.. rank : 5 starssss !!!! :P

No comments: