Sunday, August 31, 2008

21st birthday...

this year i promise myself to be......

  1. promise not to be so emo.. but then i will have less emo post then @@
  2. promise to maintain a healthy life style !!! hahha...
  3. promise myself to TRY to be nice to more ppl.. ^^
  4. promise to have a good temper..
  5. promise to be more friendly to others...
  6. promise myself to pay more hard work in studies and score a better result !!!
  7. promise to better guy...
  8. promise to TRY not to make my parents worry...
  9. promise not to make ppl who i care sad...
  10. promise not to be so mean...
  11. promise to make things more simple and less complicated !!!!
  12. promise to to improve myself.. :D
  13. promise to be in time...
  14. promise to go back hometown more often but this is kinda impossible.. haha...
  15. promise to be a top player...
  16. promise to save more money for myself but not spent on some others..
  17. promise to eat all my mealsssss...
  18. promise to let u feel secure
  19. promise to let u trust me !!!
  20. promise to do watever i promise !!!
  21. promise to a good man !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

promises for 21st? or wishes?
dun be so greedy lak..so many promises n wishes

wenhow said...

just promises lak..
wish normally ppl wish 3 mar for 21st mar.. so i also wished 3...