Saturday, December 8, 2007

confident-less

hahha... is there any term like tat ?? this is the question i asked jasmine and she answered me " no wor " hmm...

i'm in kl and the most important point is... i'm alone in kl and it's saturday night !! argh.. suppose saturday night we should go out have fun and along out with gang and also friends or even some1 special.. hmm... but i'm alone in kl.. in my own hotel room and i'm completely alone... wah... should so AMAZE right ? but it's true.. no lies.. haihz...

today seem like alot of functions around.. this afternoon, i went to time square using kl monorial from hang tuah station.. actually just a station from there.. but it's completely and very very crowded... i waited 3 or 4 times only i can get into the monorial... and somemore it's very pack and i'm a sandwich when i come out from the monorial.. haihz... and in front of pavilion and star hill there are santassss... i tot they are giving out present and wanna go over.. cos see many ppl there.. hahha.. but only photo taking.. hiahz.. kinda disappointed.. hahah... guess i won't have any present this year as well.. # hint hint hint # *u know i know la ppl.. know wat to do right ? cos i'm complaining now.. haha*

hmmm... must be wondering why i say " confident-less " right ? hmm.. some1 who know me but not well will only feel that i'm very confident but actually ppl.. i'm a 100% confident-less guy.... no matter to my own abilities, my skills, my speaking, my out look, my relationship, my friends and so on.. i always feel so confident-less... haihz.. not i don trust ppl but i don trust myself.. cos i feel like i'm some1 useless.. some1 who will be forgetten and being taken for granted.. hmm... o maybe these days i feel kinda sad, emo and disappointed with alot of things.. hmm... i wonder wat.. haihz... i donooooo.....

ok... i'm meeting up my family here in kl but i really very tired cos need to follow their rhythm.. they walk super slow la.. especially my aunty and her daughter... like turtle.. ahhaha... bought nothing here for myself nor to others... hahahha... money-less.. hahah... broke de la.. need to ask for this month pocket money 1st before i can spend of some christmas present.. haha...

how to spend this year christmas ?? hmm.. that day ttc family say wanna spend it at yee fan's ug house.. and exchange present and bring foods n wine n beer for celebration.. hahha... dono them le.. always say then forget and spend with bf or gf one la... FFK-king for ttc family !! hahahhahahahhahah..... anyway.. will update very soon about it.. who ever are alone o feel like joining can always let me know ya.. hahha... wanna party !!! hehe... n wanna spend more time with u during this special moments.. hmm... u know la.. :P

No comments: