Friday, December 28, 2007

I'll wait..

I'll Wait


I’ll wait
My mind is lost and so confused
What should I do?
Oh God, what should I do?
I find myself so missing you
Just whether or not I should?
Hopefully one day
It will come
A time
We will know each other’s mind….


Face to face
It will bring an ending to the mime
I’ll wait and wait
And wait until my waiting days are over.. oOhHh…

I’ll wait from morning ‘till the night, I’m always on my standby
For days I’ll wait, for years I’ll wait, and I tell you that my waiting ends
I pray that my waiting will end
And it end
On the day you say ‘I do’
And that someone will be me


If that someone who’s not me
There’s nothing I can do
But to leave you
And leave here
In silent


I know now it happened to have someone
In between both of us
I got nothing to say but to accept it
Even thought I truly unhappy with it
But I’ll wait and wait and wait
Hopefully one day you’ll be mine
Completely mine


truly believe it
That’s the reason I waited for years
One day…
And that day
Where is my waiting ends


Love is patient, love is kind, and love never lies
Love is willingness to die for another’s life
Love is trust built over time, with hope and faith combined
True love will stand the storms of the test to the very end of time.


I’ll wait and wait and wait until my waiting days are over
I’ll wait from morning ‘till the night, I’m always on my standby
For years I’ll wait, for ages wait,
But there will be an ending point
The point I end my waiting days
Hopefully,
On the day you say ‘I do’
And it’s to me

No comments: