Friday, December 14, 2007

up n down n upppzzz...

hmm... everything seem to change very sudden everyday.. i dono wat to say.. but only can say that happiness can't last long and sadness won't continue forever.. but for every1 surely wanna be happy everyday n won't think of sad things o wat one la...

well.. these days, exam started n start a bit busy but still very lazy of studying for mid term.. as final approached, i'm getting lazier n more n more lazy.. haihz.. alot of tremenous change recently.. from a very strong changed to a weak person.. from an expert change to a noob... haihz.. i also dono wat happened to me.. i just wish to go back to the normal n previous me.. simple minder but i'm happy of my life.. hmmm.. honestly i don really feel happy of my life now.. hmm... seem like everything is not the way i wan too.. hmmm.. sad thing !!!

but thanks to u.. i feel much more happy de.. ppl said i'm very patience n from the deep of my heart i think i'm not really.. but because of some other reason that make me so patience.. hmm something that couldn't be explain in words... hahha.. muakzzz...

No comments: