Tuesday, March 11, 2008

exam~

2 more hours is my control theory test de !! but i still here blogging.. hahha... well i really dono what need to read anymore.. i already tried my best read and do all the tutorial but yet i still lag of confident.. any1 last motivation for me ? hahha... well.. i guess i can only tried my best and also all the question that come out will be those question i know how to do lak.. and hope all my friends know too.. hehe...

tomorrow still got data communication mid term paper.. haihz.... need to read again cos many forget de.. huhuhuh~~ sad sad sad... but after tomorrow night test i will be free de lak.. hehhe.. ok jia you !!! gambateh !!!!! ahhaha... aja aja fight fight fight !!! hahha.. * i think i'm a bit nuts de * just ignore it.. :P

everyone.. all the best !!! hehe...

No comments: