Wednesday, March 19, 2008

lonesome night~

haihz... feel so lonely n alone today.. maybe because i got nothing going on.. o maybe because i'm tired of study.. or maybe because house got nobody.. or maybe because of i dono who to find today... hmm...

feel like driving around but dono where to drive to.. and drive alone sometime very sien and will make me feel like sleeping.. dangerous lak.. haihz... sometime life mean to be alone and lonely de lak.. just hope there is something for me to do and i can spend my time on it and make an effort with it.. why ah ? maybe i should find some part time but i don really have the transport.. life is so misserable.. and what am i crapping now huh ? so sien lak !! hahha...

hamster not even wan to play with me also.. feed them makan also donwan come near me ? why ah ? i got virus huh ? blueksss.. maybe lor.. haihz...

just feel like talking so much... %#*@#$%^&#$%^

ok.. done...

No comments: