Tuesday, April 1, 2008

.....

just read phoebe's blog.. well wat can i say ? interesting all the times.. she always come out the right phrase at the right time.. hahah.. this time is

"-i'll be right by your side, to be alive, to be your guy-"

recently i feel like i'm a loser and completely a failure.. ya again i said that in my blog.. wat else and wat can i do when i feel that way ? hmm... can some1 just tell me how? hmpff.. must be a bit curious why i said that all the time right ?

ok let me tell u....

loser in table tennis, studies, love ones, friends and relationship.. why table tennis ? because i can't even beat any1 now.. i'm completely cacat now !!! studies why ? i'm just a slow learner and somemore stupid and lazy.. wat can i hope for ?? sigh... friends why again ? i feel like i'm just not important o exists at all... why huh ? i also dono why... love ones and relationship ? loser of course... i also dono wat to do and dono lak hmpff... all i know is " i dono lak " or " ..." n "don believe in me".. sigh... just tell only but i dono how to express everything out here..

see from the text above then make me equal to failure.. my mum will be very sad if she knows she got a lousy loser son... haihz.. so don be like me !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

wor.. thanks ya...

Anonymous said...

TV de Plasma jz an ad. techniques to attract u click the link, u can ignore it...some got virus..

只想说,你我他都有内心问题,只是有时我们把它放小在口袋里吧了!活得无悔,努力活出自我,活出你要的人生舞台,但愿人生曾经努力过...^^'这是我人生的金句!haha..

hope u have bright future...