Thursday, April 10, 2008

tired~~~

today.. so damn tired... got class from 8 am till 9 pm again !!! in between got few hours break only and that make me so headache... haihz..

but today i'm kinda happy+ a little bit of hyper + a little bit of joy... what make me happy ? u know wat lak.. only u know i know.. secret :P what make me so hyper ? make because of too tired and reached the break down point de !! hahha.. weird right ? i memang like that de lor.. :P hahha.. what make me a little bit of joy ? make because it come from happy gua.. haha..

kinda happy cos now only know actually kk also read my blog.. hahha.. thanks bro !! heheh.. all the best to u too.. u are far better than wat u think k !? anything can just tell me !! :D brotherly love !? ahemm.. don worry i'm not gay.. wakakaka...

today mum called.. as usual lak.. heheh...

mum: "how.. today ok ma ?
me : ok ahh.. as usual lor.. today class from 8am till 10pm wor..
mum: aiyo.. got eat o not ? ( always ask that question :S )
me : got lak.. ( actually no )
mum : okay... aunty mary post u a big box of dono wat inside..
me : har ? * stop half way *
mum : actually now i help u open it de..
me : * swt* so wat is that ?
mum : aiyoo.. is those dry guava n mango she brought from phill wor.. and some choc from swiss....
me : mum ahh.. u keep the guava and mango lak.. i wan the choc only.. hahha..
mum : but ah, how.. i'm eating ur choc now wor.. hahhaha..
me : *swt*

that's the story... hahha.. my mum such a funny mum.. love u so much mum !! haha...

- 相片里,当年的模样记录那时的快乐时光..曾经在你我的心中许下的承诺是否遗忘?-

for u...

No comments: