Monday, June 25, 2007

am i reallly that bad ???

today is such a bad day for me... sigh... everything seems to get another way around that i expected... studies, friends, works, family, n me myself...

1st day of the week, wake up late to class and end up need to run to class... sigh... 1st time in my life le...sigh....

1st day of the week, got a call telling me that my friend is in the hospital after involving in the accident...sigh...

1st day of the week, many things need to be done by me... and that will make me become super busy and tired... haihz...

1st day of the week, i need to statr studying so that won't miss out any lecture.. if not surely won't understand anything when go into class one.. haihz...

1st day of the week, mummy told must come back on aug while i already decided to cancel my air tickets n stay over here already... seem like all my plans need to be canceled... hmpff....

1st day of the week, i got a bad hair day... i dint put up any wax after bathing this morning cos need to rush to class... hmpff....

1st day of the week, some1 who i really care and love just disappointed me.... haihz... sigh.. n hmpfff...

could this be the " LUCKIEST " day in my life ?? i doNno...

3 comments:

spongejoc said...

sorry to hear bout your bad day.. hope things will be better tomorrow.

anne_strawberry said...

hmm...dun worry..after this week u should hv more time to be freed d...haha...juz cheer up...now i think a lot things turn better for u d right?

wenhow said...

haihz... really having a bad week la ppl... tired, busy, sad and all those bad things keep on " wondering " around me and make my life difficult...