Thursday, June 21, 2007

weird call....

these few days i keep on getting weird call from a company.... here goes the story

actually last week i got a call from a company named " xing lik " technology and i went asked my friend who currently work in china about this company. i tot he will tell me he never heard of it before but who knows he said that company is kinda big in hk.. hahha.. ok back to the story, they called me to go to their company launching in KLCC but i dint go cos i think it'll be boring there and also no one teman me lor.. hehe.. good news is i got a lucky draw on the spots n bad news is i dint go during that day lor..

but then yesterday i got the call again said that they save the price for me cos they wanna make it fair n square to every1 and wanna take care of their company name wor.. i was thinking if they wan to make things fair n square, so aren't lucky draw is like u dint come means they price will be given to others ? haha.. but never mind... they called me today again n told me wat i got for my lucky draw... guess wat ! i got a 20 days n night star cruises for 2 person... amazing le.. hahha... but i donwan it so i make it to money.. hehe... n it cost around 12k.. ya is 12k.. hahha.. so i called HSBC n ask for it.. n now really bad new already.. haha.. this operator sound weird to me.. never heard such lousy operator speak before.. haha..

later that girl call back again n told me i need to pay the lawyer money 1st before i can get the cheaque... got such things one mer ? haha.., get prize also need to pay money one !! haha... doesn't sound logic to me.. wat i know we need pay tax but we pay tax only after we get those money or prize.. never heard of paying before getting those money... haha.. so i called my mummy and asked her.. she said don believe wor cos surely some person wanna get ur money n run one... haha...

so this goes the story.. haha...

No comments: