Friday, June 29, 2007

table tennis ! life ! n friends !

table tennis ? wat is it actually ?? it's a table where we play tennis on top of it ? quite impossible right ? hmm...

well... my life now is all about table tennis other than studies... cool huh ? but i don think it's cool cos get bored easily if play everyday... but yesterday i borrowed a new bat from my lecturer n feel like i got wat i needed recently... different and new type of feel... since many ppl wonder wat i did for the 3 weeks holiday here in malacca.. hahha.. well i asked one of the uncle here to play table tennis with me so that i improve my skill n stablilty.. hmmm... i guess hard works really give results.... u get wat i mean don't u ? :P

life now a days is super busy and super messy and also unorganized... haihz... just finish the registration week for all clubs and society... busy cos i need to hander 2 clubs but happy things is that i got a bunch of friends n committee to cover me, help me and support me !! wohoo.. glad to have u all beside me ya.. but things get started.. coming years, i think there are even more i need to do already... hopefully we all can co-operate well ya... hehe...

friends... friends of mine are really supportive these days.. hahha.. love u all.. hehe....

hmmm... as life get busier something that always make my mind frasturated and feel useasy also can forget easily.. hehe... glad that i'm back to normal... yeah !!

No comments: