Friday, June 22, 2007

change in me~

hmmm... few days before i look through my photo album, n i was shock that i really changed alot in 20 years... haha... here goes the photo ya.. n enjoy.... hahhahahha....








me ? believe is o not ? haha... i think it's when i'm was 1 or 2 la.... hehe.. was in front of the basketball ring n shout " OooOoo ?? " hahha....









Don't mess with me ya !! o else i wi'll shoot u.. hehe...













when i was 7 i think... my cute cousin carol till now... hahha...













in genting, when i was 10 years old.. forget wat is the name is that girl who standing in front of me de... haha...

teacher's day for primary 5... with my form teacher of course... n my friend is busy-ing eating there... haha..






i bet this one will really scared u ppl up.. hahha... i think it was taken in sentosa when i was 14... haha... amazing right ?? haha... some1 say feel like beating me up when see this photo... hahah... u know who u are ya... hehe...






end of form 5... hehe....

my foundation year in mmu... hehe... taken with jia tsing during su ee's birthday... hehe...


1st look after cutting my hair into spiky... hehe...

end of 2006~

me n my beloved cousin + sister, joey... hehe...


FIND ME IF U CAN !! hehe... secret prize will be given... hahha...

form 1....

form 2.....

form 3....

form 4....
form 5....
hahhhha... soo how was it ? leave some comments la.. hehe...



t

4 comments:

-XioN- said...

weehee~~ first to comment...

OMG!!!!!!! haha.. u relly change alot.. n relly lose weight.. good for u ... haha.. too lazy to find which is u in yer school photo.. haha...

Cheerss~~~

-XioN- said...

okok...i wanna guess!!! *puts hands up
f5-3rd from left... front row..
f4-same...
f3- 5th from left.. 3rd row..
f2- 4th from right.. 3rd row...
f1-... i dunno.. haha.. but wats with the girl tat has a heart or circle on her?... ur crush ka??.. hehe

so.. correct anot?.. wen do i get my prize?.. haha

wenhow said...

hahha... u dint get it right !! ahha... i dono wor.. cos that photo is my friend sent to me one so maybe is his crush lor... hahha...

-XioN- said...

ler.. which wan not rite?.. say la... haha..