Saturday, July 19, 2008

another random one..

have u ever experience it before ?
the feeling of being in love...
hmm...
i wonder how it really feel like..
is the feeling only last for awhile ?
o is it last forever ?
is there really forever ?
o there isn't any forever ?
i wonder again...
sigh...

i love u
but do u really love me ?
do u ever think about me ?
or even care about me ?
or even worst do u would ever jeolous if i'm with some other girls ?

what is the feeling when u are in relationship ?
feeling great ?
o feeling even worst than before ?
a couple can't hold each others hands in public ?
is it because of shy-ness ?
or is it because of scared others to see ?

do u really need me ?
sometimes u do really need me..
but sometime u could just ignore me like u dono me..

who am i to u ?
just used me ?
just a toy ?
sigh...

clear my doubt plss...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dunt think it is because of shyness...I dunt noe what is she thinking about , but if she had agreed to be your gfm why does she care about holding hand in front of public..... yea , you really have to think about it ... does she really need you ? Or she just want somebody to accompany her whenever she is boring....


no offence...