Sunday, July 27, 2008

bicycle ride...

well... hubert bought a half K bicycle.. so... i took it for a ride tonight...

now
time : 130am
date : 27/07/08
location : my house

here it goes.. 1st thing i went pass tc spring.. then i went to tmn kerjasama.. i saw some1 car and before that i tot washing clothes using hands really need to take hours n hours... ok no doubt.. i trust my 1st feeling.. something isn't right.. i hate ppl lie to me.. dammit !!!

it's ok.. i continue cycling with my sucky feeling !!! the moment i almost reached petronas i saw 2 dogss ! wth dogs again ! i damn sensitive to this word " dog " !!! worst come to worst.. they chase me.. it's ok.. with the " LeRun" bike i can ride fast !! i left them behind.. continue i went pass al-rahmat.. super many ppl there.. too shy to go there have my own supper.. so i went 7-11 and help hubert buy a loaf of bread..

n ya now.. i'm here.. safely back home.. i'm still in one piece but my heart is in million and billions... hate that feeling..

No comments: