Sunday, August 26, 2007

early birthday celebration....

yesterday, me n my ttc gang n some ex housemate n friends went asian havana for buffet... haha.. of course i'm the one who paid la.. let me list down who are them who went... the dinner costed me around RM 700.. wor... that's much... haihz...

  1. bebe
  2. zhu jin
  3. hubert
  4. edmond
  5. yee fan
  6. anne
  7. wan xin
  8. yan chee
  9. spiderman, wen han
  10. joshua
  11. steven
  12. steven's gf, jocelyn
  13. ghee onn
  14. kian hoong
  15. kiang meng
  16. peng yih
  17. michelle
  18. zhi yong
  19. siew lee
  20. pei pei

n not forget me la... so it's 21 of us went asian havana yesterady night... for the 2nd round, we went sunshine and this time dint kena sapu de.. haha... sunshine is like kinda bored at 1st but quite ok in the middle n the end quite sien again o maybe started to feel the tiredness already... hahah.... but in the middle i was like throwing into the air by all the guys n my heart was like " bububububububububububub.....bubububububububububububububububububu..... bubububububububububububububububububub.......................................... " but it was fun... never tot of them will throw me like that at 1st... hahha.... thanks ppl...

but after all.. that's the escade's perfume n the cheese cake.. althou i don really like to eat cake but that alot.. n perfume i don really use also.. but also need to thanks for u all for buying it... recall back.. i think i mention about who buy present, i'll get angry de.. who buy cake i will not eat de.. hmm... sien lor... haha...

* will upload the photo soon after peng yih give me those photo that has been taken..*

but one the day, i got 3 times heart break... seriously 3 times...

1st thing.. 2 person told me that they are not coming... but one of them make it also... but one really dint give face.. not to mention name but still i wan to mention.. zi yang and zhu jin la... but zhu jin made it also althou she sound a bit not so willing... but happy n thanks that u came....

2nd thing.. family business.. so donwan to talk about it... haihz...

3rd thing... some1 broke my heart... sometimes i really don understand why i will said some1 which doesn't come from my mind.. even i saw it but i still said i don... why ??? sigh... i hate myself being this way... i really mind but i said i don mind at all !!!! wat the world am i thinking n trying to talk out ??? i really dono.... i saw everything n everything... i just lie to myself by giving the reason that i'm drunk de.... watever...

No comments: