Thursday, August 30, 2007

......today.......

just happened to be think of who are important to me in my life... hehe...
after finish playing table tennis, me, zhu jin, ghee onn n hoong went makan n after that i sent zhu jin back ixora.. at there i met phei li, her roommate n eunis... hehe.. have a long talk there then i went back...
hehe...
some1 who are
important to me !!!!
*actually copy from brother, thong wei blog de la... haha...*
* mayb i might forget some of u.. so pls pls pls forgive me ya.. hehe... *
my families.....
brother thong wei * of course*....
brother jonathan liu * some1 important to me *.... (tsk tsk i'm not gay)
shyang ren, stephen yee, hubert, jia tsing, yan chee, wen han,
yee fan, edmond, zhi yong, weng siong, kiang meng n all ttc male gang !!
my classmate who are close to me... heheh...
my mummy is the best !!! wakakka...
sister jennie and sister joey....
wira, stef, lovelyn, ah qi...
....bebe....
anne, siew lee, geok hui, zhu jin, wan xin...
deeY, ana, yiyi, jas, sheera...
ttc's female gang....
n classmate who are close to me... heheh...
n u....
.....FRIENDS.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u forgot about me... haha..

T,T

T,T

SOb sob... nah.. kidding.


take care and stay cool



vincent