Friday, August 24, 2007

MMU table tennis closed tournament, Malacca campus....

19th of aug 2007, which is a sunday.. we had our yearly tournament..

we started at 8something for registration and game start at 9pm sharp... hehe... was a very tiring, angry, sien, happpy and warm day... haha...

below are the result :
single (men):
champ: lim che yong
1st runner up: dr gan
2nd & 3rd runner up : chow yee fan and sim wen how

single (women):
champ: kam sou yen
1st runner up: goh pei pei
2nd and 3rd runner up: ong siew lee and chong wan xin

doubles ( men ):
champ: sim wen how and heng kiang meng
1st runner up: chow yee fan and chin liang hoe
3rd and 4tf runner up: tan yook siang and lim che yong

doubles ( women )
champ : ah kam and xiao tian
1st runner up: ong siew lee and good pei pei
2nd and 3rd runner up: lee zhu jin and chong wan xin and also cyber team

mix double:
champ: ah kam and loke
1st runner up: chong wan xin and chow yee fan
2nd and 3rd runner up: sim wen how and ong siew lee ; lim che yong and good pei pei.

the match ends at 10 pm... every1 tired... haha...

3 comments:

GheeOon said...

>.<..yalo so tired ..like prawn aneh ...anyway thx 4 ur help in this tourna haha ...and sry 4 bring u so much trouble..ha u dunt like sweet stuff lo? hw come u can get a so beautiful eh gf? come my blog and see hw sweet i am ..>.< wakaka jz jk..have a nice day

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who enjoys to try fresh things. Currently I'm constructing my private photovoltaic panels. I am doing it all by myself without the help of my staff. I'm utilizing the net as the only path to acheive that. I stumbled upon a truly amazing site which explains how to build solar panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps involved in pv panel building.

I'm not exactly sure bout how correct the data given there iz. If some guys over here who had experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the page it will be awesome and I would extremely value it, cauze I extremely like solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You people are the best.