Thursday, August 30, 2007

wat i promised myself on my 20th birthday !!!

wat i promised myself and friends on my 20th birthday ?? hahha...

  1. promise to be happy
  2. promise to be healthy
  3. promise to be nice
  4. promise to be more good in temper
  5. promise to be more friendly
  6. promise myself to pay more hard work in studies and score a better result !!!
  7. promise myself to be more guai so that every1 who cares about me won't be sad of me o worried more about me
  8. promise my parents i will listen to them
  9. promise to take care of ppl around me
  10. promise not to make u sad anymore
  11. promise not to be how i be like wat i am before... * complicated * ?
  12. promise to be in time all the time
  13. promise to learn more n more
  14. promise to go back more often
  15. promise myself to improve my skill in all soft of fields...
  16. promise to eat my every meals...
  17. promise to be more lovable
  18. promise to let u feel secure
  19. promise to let u feel that i'm serious in wat i said !!
  20. promise to be a good guy !!!

what about my birthday wish !?? i made 3 wishes actually... hehe...

  1. i wish i could score good good result for my degree year and graduate faster...
  2. i wish my parents will buy me n give money to spend and wan my family n love one to be happy n health always...
  3. i wish i could.... i keep this for myself.. hehe...

lame right ? haha... but hope u enjoy la.. waakakaka...

No comments: