Wednesday, August 8, 2007

happy birthday....

--HAPPY BIRTHDAY--
I'm not sure you want me
to give you a poem like this
for your birthday --
a poem which says I need
to bury myself in the center of your heart
and swim there like a mermaid.

I pretend to do ordinary things like
birthday cards
but all the cells in my body are
in revolt because
you're not here with me
even when I open the dishwasher
or the blind
my body is aching because I'm not bending for you
and my skin shouts angrily to the angels
because your hands are not touching me

I am completely crazy
crazy for you
and because it's your birthday
I try to fold my love
in half to go in an envelope
like an ordinary 'love from'
but I may as well fold the sky
which for me
is held aloft only by your kisses.
hmm... can imagine i wrote this ? haha... i also can't believe that... happy birthday ya.. u know who u are... hugss.. muakss...

No comments: