Wednesday, September 12, 2007

after a long period of time....

hmm... it's been quite some time since i upload my blog de... haihz.. busy busy busy busy busy... n now finally come to some of my personal time that i can actually update my blog for awhile... haha...

well... nothing much happened to me actually.. just that assignmentssss i need to rush... n also studies... haihz... so nervous n scared of finals... being doing quite bad for my mid term test de so need to push a bit so that can score better in finals la.. hmmm...

btw... ranking tournament this sat so if free pls go table tennis training ground la.. hehe... see me in action but ahhh some1 said that ppl played table tennis NOT YENG wor... haihz.. huhuhu.... u know who u are la... :P

now planning whether wanna go langkawi o not... but ahh think back like no ppl teman me go ony... haihz.... will be hanging around in malacca during this trimester break de.. hahha... is AGAIN !! mummy must be missing me alot... :D

talk back about something sad... although busy but i also can't think of something like this... hahha... but after all sad thing is sad thing n it's the pass de.... all i know is that i need to accept the fact that i'm always the one who being left behind la... n no one would care about me n how i felt... sad things but i accept it de... hiahz...

anyway... will update again.. ciaoz....

2 comments:

siewlee said...

Hey guy, said utill so sad, really no ppl care for u meh? I dun believe. U still got us mah, ur ttc gangs,hehe... Touch leh. Tis sem i knw u very busy, but still hv to take care ur body o, dun let ur body overwork o. Haiz... dunno y after mmu closed dun feel like play tt, seem like it very far away from me now. N maybe i wan try d new thing gua. I oso dunno... But dun worry, even i lost interest in tt, i still ll help u when u need me. Hehe... Final is coming, we all jia you 2gather la, if sem break no place can go, go kukup find me la, belanja u makan seafood. Haha... Okla, stay happy always, n good luck to ur final !!!

wenhow said...

hahha... yeah !! i never forget i got ttc family.. hehe... don worry.. but this coming academic year i will be very busy also... hehe... n u gotta help me in inter varsity as well ya.. don forget we are no1 mix pair le !! haha...