Wednesday, September 19, 2007

feel so sad...

hmm... so sad today.. dono why keep on feeling that ppl around me just used me o find me when they need me for help in anything... previously like assignment.. some1 who dint contact me since early of the sem find me because want assignment from me... at 1st that person will be like ok of this n that, promised u this n that n bla bla bla bla bla... but who knows.. after that everything just fake la... sigh... hate this kind of ppl... sigh... and never ever concern about how ppl feel and just treat ppl like wat !?? sigh.... last time i said never mind n i give u one more chance... but seem like u dint appreciate it.. so next time don find me anymore... u know who u are....

ecp assignment done !! yeah... thanks to every1... haha... presentation also done !! yeah... haha.... now.. need to study for finals... haihz.. 29th is my 1st n 2nd paper... sigh... 2 paper in a day... hmmm....

hmm.. recently kinda homesick... miss my family, grandmom, my 2 little cute cousin... miss my tak jie, sisters... n not to forget my friends back there... but now is all around m'sia de.. all went out study de... hehe...

ever know how it's feel when ppl play with ur feeling ?? haha... suddenly think of that... sigh... to be honest lor.. i been those that stage before.. haihz... u ?? hmm.. if got must tell le... hahah...

No comments: