Thursday, September 27, 2007

updates...

well.. sat comes the final exam again... this time a bit different cos i got 2 paper in a day... 1st time ever and feel much more stress cos can't really finish up everything that is needed... haiahz....


while studying, my body just won't forget to ask me to take a break... how ? nose bleeding of course... haha.. dono why feel a bit enjoy and relax while my nose is bleeding.. haha.. weird right ? maybe my capilaries are too high in pressure de that make me feel "release" after nose bleeding... hahha... i'm such a weird kids i guess..

last night was studying in macd with spider man till 4 am.. was super cold n i was freezing there.. haha... after awhile of study we started to play poker.. haha...
hmm...

'Drop me,loose me,betray me,I know,deep down,u're who u used to be,somewhere,hiding behind tis newfound mask,Lies the person u once knew,But finding me,when there is an arduous "
just tot of it.. after a long time i still feel this way... hmm... so sad... haihz...

No comments: