Saturday, September 29, 2007

lonely saturday night...

feel so lonely now.. hiahz.. whole house only left me alone... haihz... wat else could i do but blogging here ? i wonder... hmm... well.. today just kill 2 papers o in another words those 2 papers killed me ??? hmm... argh... i feel like my brain isn't working anymore.. everything i need read at least twice so that can store inside my brain... hmpff... while compare last time, i only need listen in class then can remember.. well.. that's the problems of not using it properly and being lazy !!! arghh... any1 can teach me how to get back to the previous me ? o am i getting old n my brain is dying ?? huhuh...

tuesday exam n i just started to read it... feel so sleepy and dono how to absorb the bioinformatic stuff.. everything in the notes seem to be simple but what we got in mid term ? a bunch of junks and also crapz where we dint really do it before.. hmmm.. i wonder that lecturer know how to do it o not if she don have the answer with her ? :D

hmm.. there are few more reason why i couldn't concentrate these days... like how am i gotta do my training this semester break... how am i going to spend it ?? wanna go penang for how many days.. n considering uum as well but scare no ppl there and heard that is very "ulu" and no place to hang out.. haihz.. i wonder how those monkeys gotta survive.. haha.. well jonathan, may ying, hedy and others.. ya i mean u alll.. wkakaka.. hehe...

hmm.... about holidays.. dono wat i wan to do also.. will go penang n ask some1 bring me go makan !!! i wan food food food.. losing weight n gaining weight these days.. n i dono why... hahha... weird me.. just ignore this part cos i think i'm a bit not right already... wakakka...

k la... time to back to my bio's studies... ciaoz... hehe.. but yet.. still feel very lonely.. huhuh...

No comments: