Tuesday, October 9, 2007

finally !!

finally finish exam... let me refresh back.. 1st day : applied electronics + basic economics, managemnt and accounting... 2nd day : bio-informatics.. 3rd days : mircoProcessor + moral and ethnics.. 4th day : circuit and signals.. well.. kinda relax now till dono wat else can i do for the whole day..

when one thing done.. something comes again... training start next week... i prepared a very intensive and pack schedule for myself.. haha... hope i can make it.. hahha... well... this holiday plans.. go penang... go kl.. go uum(maybe).. stay in malacca berkarat.. haha...

argh~ many things to update actually... but dono how to write anymore de... hahah..but during the passs 2 weeks... really need to thanks to Mr Poh Yan Chee... hahha.. thanks for all the lecture u gave me and also hints and answer u gave me.. hahah.. if i don have alll those stuff.. i think i will failed badly in my finals this time !!! hahha.. once again... u bring me back from hell !! haha...

while to all mechanical studentsss.... good luck for tomorrow paper !! haha... jia you jia you jia you~~ and happy holiday ppl... :D

No comments: