Thursday, October 4, 2007

sorry~

hmm... when talk about sorry.. this words means alot n means nothing to me... 2 are totally different meaning to me.. when some1 said sorry to me.. i will just say it's ok.. that doesn't cost much o hurt much... when some1 said sorry to me.. n if i said, sorry doesn't mean anything.. n sorry won't heal o changed anything at all... this means i'm totally serious in that and that hurt alot...

hmm.. recently, i think i should say sorry to 2 person... 1st is some1 who means alot to me... and another one is one of the closest friend.... been thinking of write u 2 this blog since yesterday.. but i dono how to start it.. haihz... well here i go...

1st... is some1 who are quite important to me.. sorry for being so not understanding recently.. as i said i been lost my way and confuse about alot of stuff.. sometimes i feel happy to see but dono why feel angry when talk to u... haihz.. sorry i yield at u that day but that day i really not in a mood and said something that isn't wat i wan to say... u know u are tired of this kind of situation o " xin ku " and i'm tired of this kind of life and tired of everything... i feel so bad when u treated me nice while i treated u the other way round... n here i wanna say sorry... to u.. i being saying it for quite sometimes cos i'm really feel very " sry " i treated u that way... just be happy k ?

thento my close friend... u always being there to me.. n so sorry i being very rude in my tones and also way i treated u last few days... i was very confuse about myself recently o i'm consider lost already... studies and health been making me think of different kind of possibility and alot of bad sign... haihz... sincerely saying " sry " now.. cos for so many years u know me,how many sorry i ever said to u ?? hmmm... hope u can forgive me for my childish behaviours and also the way i talked to u... sorry..

ok... now wat can i say anymore... for ppl whom i offenced before.. i'm give my apologize here... hope u can forgive me la... thanks ya... hmm...

No comments: