Wednesday, October 3, 2007

walking around...

it seem to be a bit out of ur mind.. it seem to be crazy.. but i really did it.. hahha.. walking from my house to ug then back to taman megah n back to my house... hahha...

feel down n moody only i did that.. n this time walk for so long because of sick n stress n sad i think.. haihz.. just don understand wat am i thinking...

cough like hell... nose bleeding like stream... throat pain like something burns inside.. sigh.. wat else that might come ? fever ? pls Mr Fever.. i know u like me alot but pls leave me alone... hehe...

while walking here n there.. i saw many things... saw an IS carry a chinese because of his leg sprain... saw dogsss that intended to chase me o bite me.. haha.. but i manage to get escape of that.. :P saw some1's car but some1 else is driving... that why dint " hon " me.. haihz... saw some1's car again but this time saw some1 inside but yet dint " hon " me.. u know i know la... haihz...

then back to house again... while outside of my house, i dint cough so badly but when i come back... hmm.. things seem to be getting worst...sigh...

well... time to sleep.. night to the world...

No comments: