Wednesday, October 3, 2007

to wen han !!

TO : SOH WEN HAN

hmm... after tomorrow test, wen han will be officially graduate de... feel so " bu she de " because he is going back to JB after that de...





wen han... u are the 1st senior i knew after i come MMU... the 1st housemate i knew... the 1st person who brought me to rose bak kut teh o beef meat teh la.. hahha.. the 1st person who introduce me gundam and also anime... the 1st person whom i go seoul garden with... the 1st person who stolen my extention plug and let ppl use till now n don wan to ask it back for me.. haha... argh... just too many memories with u... i bet not only me who bu she de u.. but all of us i think.. hmm..

the tallest guy who wearing blue colour shirt and standing behind...





well wen han... hope u will have a brightful future.. and after graduate don forget us.. we are always brother !!! n must always come back find me ya.. hehe... hugs.. * u too big size de.. i can't give u a hug * ahhaha...

No comments: