Monday, October 29, 2007

tadaaaa~ finally updated... hehe...

hmm.. haven't been update my blog for quite sometimes... well.. nothing much happened but getting fatter.. omg !!!! hahha.. cos keep on eating and training isn't heavy enough to cover all the calories i takes... hahha...

hmm.. today there are something big happened.. one of my friend who almost kena beat up by her opposite neighbour.. wat a stupid reason he gave when he tried to beat a girl up ! u are wrong since u are trying to beat a 20 years old girl up ! somemore u are a 50++ guy !! wat the hell !!! because of dogs bark then u tried to beat o bash a girl up ? omg !!! insane+ crazy guy ! o i can't consider u as a guy la.. hahahha... n no ppl cares when they pass by... wat the world is this huh ?? haihz.. ppl now a days.. can u just lent a help when u saw something like this ??? this isn't the 1st time i hear this kind of things de..

well... been quite sometimes since i saw a girls cried de.. and me n hubert walk 100km/h there to see wat we can help.. i dare u old MAN? , if u are there sure u will be bash till meat balls ya.. wakakka...

hmm... talk some about me.. being training for table tennis recently n inter varsity is 4 months from now n i haven't even have enough practise.. argh !!! somebody help me !!! haihz...

just now just go have dinner with all my favourite seniors + hubert.. haha.. weng siong, my super nice friend who extend a year to teman me.. * i assume myself de la*.. geok hui, some1 who understand me very well.. haha... anne, some1 who i always bully on and also some1 who always care about me.. wow~ glad to have u all.. haha.. n also hubert.. my super housemate+super friend+ super... dono liaw. haha...

No comments: