Tuesday, February 5, 2008

back kuching....

i'm now at KLIA waiting for time to pass... i'm counting and waiting... hehhhee.... now only 1 more hour ++ to go and i will be on the plane back to kuching... feel excited and bu she de... can see my previous blog lak... hehhhe...

wat did i done last night huh ? i also forgot de lor.. wat i remember i was tidy part of my room and then packing n hang my clothes.. hmm.. wat else huh ? oh ya i also watched a movie n forget wat it's name already... :P

n just this morning, uncle lim come fetch me here.. of course it's not free lak althou called him uncle lim.. ps n ps he is not the uncle lim * genting's boss * hahha... it costed me RM 120 come KLIA and now i end up at coffee bean.. :P

just this morning, HS come all the way from kl to malacca to find me for breakfast.. wor so touching.. aiyo she just on the way back batu pahat so drop by here only lak ! where got so nice one her !!! hahahha... k lak.. thanks for having breakfast with me if not i also won't be eating until i reached here.. so that makes me no Macd at KLIA lor.. hmpfff....

flight is 2something and now here is crowded with alot of ppl... malays, indian, " ang mo ", and every colours of races of human being is here.. but wat u can see there are more chinese around compare to other races of ppl lak... even here full with chinese new year feel and mood... just now when a couple pass by me they even sing chinese new year songs... of course they are an old couple lak.. usually when comes to cny, old folks will be busier than before cos all their children are coming back and also grand children maybe.. hehhe.. i bet my grandmother will expecting me back... hahha.. one year + i dint go back de..

ok... now is chinese new year plansss.. sorry i got no idea at all.. haihz.. all i know jon is back there and will leave kch very soon de !!! haihz... sad things !!!

No comments: