Saturday, February 16, 2008

cny week...

well... during cny i only took few photo.. but anyway.. this is one of my living room's pic.. hehhe. with dono wat show on the tv.. :D



next will be my friendsssss... girl's friendsssss... hahha... all are my ex- school mate... hehhe.. hui na, vannesa, joslyn, manda, me, chirstina, cindy, audrey and kimber... actually there are like hundred of them cam my house.. but only this group of ppl took photo at my house.. hahah.. so that's the only one i got.. :P


oh ya.. never forget yiing.. one of my best best friend.. she gotta graduate this year and gotta continue staying in nz de... maybe few years can't met up with her already.. haihz.. willl miss u de yiing..


*took this photo in car *

ok... next is brother liaw.. hahah.. thong wei.. some1 whom i know since primary 2.. used to be the one bully me.. hahha.. anyway, we at airport's star buck.. he gotta go australia this friday de.. haihz.. n not coming back so soon also.. gotta miss u alot bro !!!!!!!!! remember keep in touch ya..

now is uncle or i called him " ah su ".. he is my personal table tennis coach and personal robot pong machine.. hehhe.. without him i'm not the " ping pong guy " ppl know now.. hehhe.. thanks alot at su.. oh ya.. his birthday is on valentine's day.. hehe...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aih... oredi meet so many ppl.. leave me out also nevermind mah right?

Anonymous said...

hey, u promised me to come de wor !! mana boleh like that one !!! hng ~~~