Saturday, February 23, 2008

yesterday....

my " yesterday " was so rush and " kin tiok ".. hahha... in the morning i woke up late and quicky rush to class but who knows the lecturer not there yet.. after the class i went to change my lab from wednesday to monday but unfortunely the lecturer not approve due to too many ppl in one day.. haihz.. sad thing..

and i continue with my club matter lak.. then went for table tennis competiton with malacca state team... doesn't seem that strong lak.. i won almost every matches i played.. hiahz..

after that i went to cls's event. just took me 10 minutes to bath, 5 minutes to reach main hall... hmm... that's really rush.. but wat to do ? my " dear " event wor.. cannot miss even my backbone injured and angle sprain a bit.. haihz..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself.
=P