Monday, February 4, 2008

today...

today.. u must be thinking wat is so special about today ! today is the day i finally going back home.. my home in kuching ! miss my home.. miss my friends back there.. family i missed the most !!! nevertheless i missed my friends here.. for the pass 8 months or more, we all together doing everything and talk about everything and be there for each of us when we are facing something... i really wanna thank u all.. my ttc committees especially edmond, ghee oon, siew lee, anne,hubert, yen chee, and alot more... not to forget my coursemate too... jia tsing, deebie them all and also jasmine n sayeed them !!! yeah ! u guys are the best to me...

if i forget this i will get kill!! ok here goes. some1 special to me whom i really treasured alot... u are not far yet not near too.. just hope during this festival season u will be enjoying with family n friendss... and hope this year and the coming n coming years our relationship will be more clear and get better and better.. hopefully it last long also... muaksssss..... hugssss...

hahha... today i felt happier than before.. i dono why.. in class i was so excited listen to wat DR Sim taught us.. bio material huh ? seem interesting to me by now.. hahha... after that i out lunch with yiyi at macd... she going back later.. huhhuhu... i gotta miss u alot !!! seriously!!!! hmmm... after that i play with my hamster... will miss u guys too..

wat actually am i blogging today ? sound like i'm gotta leave here forever !! hahah.. well.. i really miss u ppl here n especially u lak... cos i'm oversea de... hmm... every1 take care k !? will be seeing each other in one week time ! just every1 must come back in a piece and don get sick o wat !!!!

update till 1.34pm 1st... tonight got time only update again ! hahha...

No comments: