Saturday, February 16, 2008

my champion blade...

why i called them champion blade ? sure got their own reason de lak.. hehhe.. actually i still got 3 more blade but spoil de spoil and sell n sell...

and this is wat i left.. hmmm...

1st one.. optimum carbo... wat is so special about it ? it can give a powerful smash and counter attack lor.. hehe... and is whole blue !!! cool right ??? hahha...
wat is it history ? errr.. mmu close double champion, mix 1st runner up, johor open semi final list, usci merdeka open champion !!!!

next is my very super optimum seven ! seven = " 7 " which is my lucky number.. heheh.. can produce a very high and powerful and very very very spin top spin.. usually ppl cannot tahan the spin cos the ball will fly away once ppl's blade touches it.. hahha.. it's a whole red blade !!!
history : mmu cyber close double champion and mix double 2nd runner up... seremban open semi final list, ranking tournament 2 champion, ranking tournament 3 champion, dusun unbeatable record, klang's campany 2nd runner up.. and also can't beat ling tiong sik for 10 games !! hahha.. of course i can't beat my own si fu lak !! hahha...

now is hydrid wood ! one of the most high tech blade i got for the moment ! it's nano tech composite blade !!! NANO Tech oiii !! no kidding one.. heheh... it's whole black and a very nice looking blade...
no history for this blade cos still not used to it yet !!!it's goood in control and ball u hit won't go out of table so easily de !! heheh..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ummum ^^, all ur blades so beautiful !! (gimme the RED one lak ;P )

Anonymous said...

normally how much is one blade?

Anonymous said...

Re : jane
red one is my baby so cannot give... black one is my hand so cannot give.. blue one is my ex so i need to keep !!!
Re : puiwen
blue blade = rm 280
red blade = rm 270
black blade = rm 350
* all exclude rubbers *
normal 2 piece of rubber will cost me rm 160 to rm 200
one box of ball will cost me rm 6 to 10 and one day one ball !!
see all my money spent on this de !! arghh !!!

Anonymous said...

n the " seven " only can give my future wife wor..