Saturday, May 10, 2008

before finalss....

bored of study before finals lak... and yet so many things bothering me.. haihz.. can i have a more peaceful like huh ? but peaceful like isn't interesting.. wat am i thinking now ?

but thanks to u.. ya u.. cos u teman me n talk to me for these few days.. really glad u are there for me.. thanks.. muakss.. and another friend who also listen to me " fa lao sao" hahha.. u know who u are.. thanks again.. :P

bored of studying in alot of places these few days.. one of the most happening and happy one is at clc.. hahha..

took some photo when i'm too bored of studying these days.. haha...

whose hand and whose highlighter ? + neural chapter 4 notes on the table.. hahha..





guess where are we now ? hahha..

see my face also know i bored and sleepy lak... :P

can guess where am i now ?? hahaa.. prize to be claim if u get it right.. :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

training ground??

Anonymous said...

anonymous.. u are ? half correct anyway.. :D

Anonymous said...

training ground=exam venue?? haha..

Anonymous said...

yeap... wakakka.. that's why kena halau today.. :P

Anonymous said...

so wat's the prize? :p
gud luck in ur finals...