Sunday, May 4, 2008

blogging~

it has been quite awhile since i post my blog again... hahah... kinda busy with alot alot alot of stuff these days...and lazy also.. hahah.. busy and lazy-ing till i got forget it's time to study for finals de..

"finalssssss again !?!?!?!?!??!"

yeah ppl finals is all just one more week from now !!!! are u ready ? are u prepare ? i'm not prepare and not ready at all !!! not even a single subject i finish study till now.. and yet i got 6 core subjects.. i counted my notes and it's like 30- 35 cm height when i put all together.. hahha... too bored and stress de lak.. so ignore my stupid action k ? hahha...

now busy with wat again ? ok let see my schedules....

sunday ? movie with friends --> iron man~~

monday ? presentation + zhen sheng's birthday~~

tuesday ? sum up my workss...

wednesday ? study lor..

thursday ? presentation!!!

friday ? study again...

saturday ? study hard n hard lor...

sunday ? cannot finish study !?? jump down from ixora again !! @@

arghh... damn stress now and not enough time study de lak !!! haihz.. can some1 help me ah ? o can any give me some tips or summary of important points for each n every sub-sub topic to sub topicsssss and to chaptersss and to subjectsss ?? arghhh...

oh well.. these days i dint blogging also got reasons one lak... i dono why also... but i told 2 or 3 friends about it and i bet all of them think i'm a bit not sot jor..~!!!!

hmm.. here goes..

me: i feel a bit not right these days lak !!

A o B o C : why ah ? anything happened ? come tell me...

me : hmmm.. the thing is nothing happened that's why i feel not right lak..

A o B o C : har ? u ok o not ?

me : ya lak.. ok lak.. cos i dint feel emo these days so i feel not right.. it's not me lak.. wat happened to me ?? hmmm..

A o B o C : *swt*

me : ....

A o B o C : *super swt*

* conversion are more or less something like that lak*

really lak.. i don feel emo till now... just one sms can actually spoil everything !!! sigh... donwan mention about it anymore.. i feel sick of it again.. i hate ppl lie to me... if u are not true o honest about wat is happening or wat is going on then u better don talk about it lak... think back u never being honest also lak o it's all u said o tell me are lies ?

ok finish the emo part... cos that was the part i got the sms that make me angry... lucky some1 will always listen to me " fa lao sao ".. thank you my friend.. u are the best !! :D

ok lak ppl... sama sama kita " gambateh " belajar and dapat keputusan yang baik !!! hahha..

- u are always the 1st place in my heart.. cos u are everything to me... love u and ya u know who u are...-

No comments: