Sunday, May 4, 2008

confession writen by jane

Anyone whoever view my blog, just spend another 10 minutes on this link lak k ? it's a very nice song ppl !!!

http://www.archive.org/details/Confession

Confession
[Jane (c) 3rd Feb 2008 1:33 a.m][26th March 2008]

(verse1)
Sometimes
People tell a white lie to harden the heart
Avoid to fall in love again
Again
I have sinned again
A half lie is equally bad
(verse 2)
Sometimes people tell a white lie to cover the fears
Which generated tears that left the eyes
Once upon a time
A half lie is a bad disguise
(verse 3)
Sometimes people tell a white lie to hide all the scars
Left behind by love that failed
Half lies never help but made things complicated for us
I’m sorry
(bridge)
You cannot catch me telling you a lie
You believed in the lie that I should not have told
How can you catch me telling you a lie
Since you did not believe half the truth that I told
(Chor 1)
Do you actually believe there's someone else in my heart?! I am tired of pretending I don't care for you How had I survived so long by lying to ourselves ?! (so now) I Confess: I am helplessly in love-with you Nothing more Nothing less But the truth!
(Chor 2)
Do you actually believe there's someone else in my heart?! Won’t you learn to trust me more as I learn to trust in you?Hurting you is the very last Thing I would want to do!! Give me a chance, to share a dance with you, and let time prove, what I said isNothing more, Nothing less But the truth!
[Jane (c) 3rd Feb 2008 1:33 a.m][26th March 2008]

No comments: