Sunday, May 4, 2008

since when .......

hmm...

since when is the last time u tell her " I Love U.. " ??

since when is the last time u tell her " I miss U .." ??

since when is the last time u hugged her ?

since when is the last time u kissed her ?

and since when is the last time u called her ?

and since when is the last time u sms her ?

hmm...

i just wanna tell u that u mean alot and almost everything to me... without u, i'm like not complete at all... cos there isn't any1 will concern about me more than u.. cos there isn't any1 will called me everyday even when u are busy with ur thingy... even we are not always together but i also can feel ur love..

i dono.. i dono about anything.. i dono wat to do now.. cos i miss u badly.. hmmm...

u know i need a friend.. that's why u be like my friend.. be by my side, listen to all my naggy and stupid n naive stories..

u know i always wanted a sister.. u can also act as a sister role...

u know i need a gf.. tat's why u always love me...

u know i need a mum.. tat's why u give me wat u can give me...

thanks mum ! i love u.. i miss u.. n u are the best !!! happy mother's day in advance... :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this post,sweet and touching..