Monday, May 5, 2008

.. for u...

i missing u like crazy
missing u like i lost my mind...

do u know that ?
do u know that i actually care for u..
ya and it's alot...

i have tried to give up..
tried to let go..
but i really can't stop thinking of u..
really donwan to lose u..

u really mean alot
and mean so much to me..
if my life,
there are more than just words i could describe
how much i love u..

u really hurt me sometimes..
or...
most of the time..
but sometimes u are too good to me..
till i dono whether it is true
or whether i should be happy of it o not...

u say u are afraid..
i'm afraid too...
i'm afraid there will be someone better than me..
someone u will love more than u love me...
i wish i could be the only one..
i really wish i will be ur only one..
i never want to hurt u..
cos i never want to be hurt anymore...

u really mean so much to me..
but do i mean something to u ?
hmm.. i wonder..

don tell me u are confuse..
don tell me u dono...
why can't just admit i'm ur somebody..
is it because i'm not qualifed ?
o is it because u really have someone else in heart ?

just love u dear..
really in love with u so much..

No comments: